Customers who own an easyDCP standalone license for easyDCP can receive and use a legacy licenses for previous easyDCP releases free-of-charge on the same hardware.
You will find the option "Other releases" in your license status.
Following requirements must be met:
- You must have a version 2.0 or higher licensed.
- The legacy license can only be used on same hardware as the easyDCP standalone licenses are issued to.
- Only previous easyDCP versions can be requested.
How to get your easyDCP legacy license:
- Open your license status and click on "Other releases" and download the desired version.
- If it's a recent release of the current easyDCP major release (eg 3.5.5 > 3.5.X), you can continue to use your current license. Download and install the license file as usual.
- If you switch to a version before the current easyDCP major release (eg 3.5.5> 3.4.X), you must activate this easyDCP application. Start the activation and if you meet the requirements (the current easyDCP version is activated on the same hardware), the webshop will offer you an old version license. Download and install the license file as usual.
You can find more information on how you can activate your Application in our FAQs: How do I activate my easyDCP Product?