Customers who own an easyDCP standalone license for easyDCP Creator+ and easyDCP Player+ can receive one free-of-charge bonus license for easyDCP Resolve Plugin module at DaVinci Resolve.
The following requirements must be met:
- You must have a version from easyDCP Creator+ 2.2 and easyDCP Player+ 2.0 or higher licensed.
- The bonus license for the easyDCP Resolve can only be used on same hardware as the easyDCP standalone licenses are issued to.
How to get your easyDCP Resolve bonus license:
Note: To activate an easyDCP Resolve bonus license, you need a separate license key. Licenses of easyDCP standalone versions can NOT be used for activation the easyDCP Resolve Plugin.
- Follow the FAQ: How to activate my easyDCP Resolve ?
- If previous requirements meet prerequisites, the webshop will offer you to activate the bonus licenses
- If previous requirements don't meet prerequisites the webshop will inform you about and offer to buy it.
Note: In Resolve from version 15, please make sure that the easyDCP decoder is used and the setting "DaVinci Resolve > Preferences > Configuration > Use easyDCP decoder" is switched on: