easyDCP 3.6.0 and above will be activated within the application/preferences.
Please watch our video tutorial or proceed as follows:
- Download and install the latest installer from your account at www.easyDCP.com license status.
- Select "Preferences (OSX)" "Options (WINDOWS)" in the installed easyDCP application option "Activation Status" and select "Request License&Certificates"
- Fill out the form according to the instructions displayed and select "Send request"
Your license-and-certificate-request will be processed after you log in.
- Then you can download your "License & Certificate" Data Set from your license status pane and import it with the corresponding easyDCP option "Import License & Certificates".
Note: This way of activating your easyDCP Product is only available from easyDCP Version 3.6 or higher.
- If you use a easyDCP Creator(+) from 2.2.X, easyDCP Player(+) from 2.0.X and easyDCP KDM Generator(+) from 1.4.1X till easyDCP Version 3.5.8, you find help here.
- If you use an Version below easyDCP Creator(+) 2.2.X, easyDCP Player(+) 2.0.X and easyDCP KDM Generator(+) 1.4.1X, you find help here.
- If you use an easyDCP Resolve Plugin version, you find help here.
- If you use an easyDCP SAM Rio Plugin version, you find help here.