easyDCP Creator(+) from 2.2.X, easyDCP Player(+) from 2.0.X and easyDCP KDM Generator(+) from 1.4.1X and above can be directly activated from within the application.
Please watch our video tutorial or proceed as follows:
- Download and install the latest installer from your account at www.easyDCP.com license status.
- Select in the installed easyDCP application at "Help" the function "Request License & Certificate" (or use F3)
- Fill out the form according to the instructions displayed and select "Send request"
Your license-and-certificate-request will be processed after you log in.
- Then you can download your "License & Certificate" Data Set in the license status pane and install them via Drag and Drop into your easyDCP application.
Alternatively, you may store the license-and-certificate file (*.easydcp) to a disk and import it into the corresponding easyDCP application using "?">"Import License & Certificates" (or press F4).
Note: This way of activating your easyDCP Product is only available from easyDCP Creator(+) 2.2.X, easyDCP Player(+) 2.0.X and easyDCP KDM Generator(+) 1.4.1X or higher.
- If you use an another easyDCP version, you find help here.
- If you use an easyDCP Resolve Plugin version, you find help here.
- If you use an easyDCP SAM Rio Plugin version, you find help here.