easyDCP Creator(+) from 2.2.X, easyDCP Player(+) from 2.0.X and easyDCP KDM Generator(+) from 1.4.1X and above can be directly activated from within the application.
macOS: Only easyDCP 3.5.5 or higher can be run as of macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
Windows: Only easyDCP 3.4.10 ot higher can run on Windows 10
Please watch our video tutorial or proceed as follows:
- Download and install the latest installer from your account at www.easyDCP.com license status.
- Select in the installed easyDCP application at "Help" the function "Request License & Certificate" (or use F3)
- Fill out the form according to the instructions displayed and select "Send request". Your license-and-certificate-request will be processed after you log in and have select the license you intend to activate.
- Then you can download your "License & Certificate" Data Set in the license status pane and install them via Drag and Drop into your easyDCP application.
Alternatively, you may store the license-and-certificate file (*.easydcp) to a disk and import it into the corresponding easyDCP application by using "Help" the function "Import License & Certificates" (or press F4).
Note: This way of activating your easyDCP Product is only available from easyDCP Creator(+) 2.2.X, easyDCP Player(+) 2.0.X and easyDCP KDM Generator(+) 1.4.1X or higher.
- If you use a easyDCP Verion 3.6 or higher, you find help here.
- If you use a Version lower as easyDCP Creator(+) 2.2.X, easyDCP Player(+) 2.0.X or easyDCP KDM Generator(+) from 1.4.1X, you find help here.
- If you use an easyDCP Resolve Plugin version, you find help here.
- If you use an easyDCP SAM Rio Plugin version, you find help here.