easyDCP Resolve Plugin is fully integrated in DaVinci Resolve. It runs in demo mode as long you haven't purchased a license and activate it.
You can activate it without further installation according following instructions.
Here is how you can activate your easyDCP Resolve Plugin:
- Open a private web account at www.easyDCP.com or use your already existing account.
- Open DaVinci Resolve and click "File". In the submenu you find the entry "easyDCP". Then click "Request License & Certificate". Follow the dialogue and click "Save".
Please use a system that is connected to the Internet to make sure that the HTML Request you saved works.
Please do not use special characters for the password
- After opening the HTML Request file your browser will connect to our webshop www.easyDCP.com. Enter your login information and then the webshop offers you different options. Choose the option of your choice and later on easyDCP Resolve modules you want to activate.
PLEASE NOTE: If you want to activate a easyDCP Resolve Bonus License and the prerequisites are met, the webshop would offer you to activate the related easysDCP Resolve module automatically.
- Download your "License & Certificate" set from your license-status after it is just in time available. To finally activate your product use the "Import License & Certificate" function in your DaVinci Resolve 10/11/12 and import your downloaded set.
- Please use only US characters for the domain- and username in request form, e.g. no: é,*,# etc.
- The file extension for the request file must use the extension .html.
Note: In Resolve 15, please make sure that the easyDCP decoder is used and the setting "DaVinci Resolve > Preferences > Configuration > Use easyDCP decoder" is switched on:
Further Links for easyDCP Resolve:
easyDCP plugin or easyDCP standalone. What is the better solution for me?
Special conditions for easyDCP full version customers
Download DaVinci Resolve inclusive easyDCP Resolve
Find more information in your DaVinci Resolve User manual